Ricardo Pereira holds a Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering from Instituto Superior Técnico (IST), having specialized in Urban Planning, Transports and Systems. Ricardo Pereira has gained extensive knowledge of autonomous vehicles, in particular in freight transport, using optimization models while working on his Master’s thesis.
Ricardo Pereira possesses extensive analytical skills in data collection, organization and processing, and in the analysis of complex databases with special focus on the analysis and management of public transport supply and demand databases, supporting on the implementation of the Legal Regime applicable to Public Passenger Transport Services (Law nr. 52/2015) in Portugal. Ricardo Pereira has also experience in team management, being responsible for coordinating the field team of the project to monitor the quality parameters of Lisbon, Porto, Faro, Ponta Delgada and Funchal airports.
Languages: Portuguese, English and Spanish.
- Treatment, consolidation and analysis of large databases
- Operational performance analysis of airport systems;
- Planning and management of airport process monitoring;
- Public Passenger Transport Service Contracting EU Directive 1370 (2009) and Portuguese (Law nr. 52/2015 – RJSPTP)
- Analysis and management of public transport infrastructure and services supply and demand data
Ricardo Pereira joined VTM in 2017