Mariana Mena is responsible for providing assistance to clients concerning airports and aviation. Mariana Mena holds a Degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Lisbon School of Engineering (IST), having specialised in Transport, and completed several executive programmes in airports and aviation at Universities of Cranfield and Westminster, in the UK.
Mariana Mena has extensive experience in providing assistance with the development of projects aimed at increasing efficiency, profitability, having assisted infrastructure managers, operators and handling agents. In addition to holding in-depth knowledge of Portuguese airport operations and passenger and cargo markets, Mariana Mena also has prior experience in demand and revenue forecast studies for both public transport and toll motorway systems. Mariana has a vast experience in project management and multidisciplinary team coordination.
Mariana Mena has delivered several presentations at prestigious transport sector congresses in Portugal.
Languages: Portuguese, Spanish and English.
- Air transport strategic analysis and business models;
- Market studies;
- Design, implementation and analysis of operational KPI’s at airports;
- Airport service level agreement design, implementation, negotiation and monitoring;
- Transport system/infrastructure user satisfaction assessment.
- Transport systems modelling – roads, public transport, pedestrian zones;
- Econometric modelling.
Mariana Mena joined VTM in 2006.